Saturday, March 19, 2011

What Does A Tooth Amulet Mean




Hi tod @ s! this cake I show you today that I also mesecillo and a half ago or so, Silvia asked me for his brother, who loves the Harley, so again a simple cake, but I mean the presence and not to the development jeje, to do the little letters one by one is telita hehe .. but as I always say when you want to highlight a logo on a white cake looks great because it takes why all the attention, of course this is a personal opinion and go with the taste of each person ;-). The cake was so ...


And along with a mini-pie :-) Javi, probably not much like the original, lol, Silvia asked me to do with the leather jacket and neck of lamb that he has.


And as for the flavors of the cake, as nothing new, MSC vanilla cake topped with syrup of the same flavor, chocolate ganache filling and covered with fondant Credipar, the doll is made of gum paste.

I hope you liked that acabéis have a good weekend.

A kiss tod @ s and until next time!




0 comments:

Post a Comment