Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Much They Charge For Tooth Extraction

step Carrot cupcakes with white chocolate ganache


Hi tod @ s!

What time ago I made these cupcakes! had yet to publish but between one thing and another, had forgotten, so at the request of Olga de Raco de Sucre, get the recipe.

Well this is my first taste of carrot cake or carrot cake, but in cupcake version. I really wanted them, had heard so much and so well for them ... the net I found many recipes, so I'll have to try to compare the result of time here my first test, using my Thermomix I made the recipe that comes in the book of pastry, but you can also make the recipe the traditional way ..


I personally loved it, really good, a compact cookie, yes, but juicy and sooo good, I recalled the taste of panellet, I imagine that by mixing the Carrot and Almond ... but my work compis or "official taster" told me they preferred the red velvet .. this is going to taste:).

And here I leave you the recipe, which I took as I read the book .. Thermomix Pastry

Ingredients

300 gr. grated almond
200 gr. sugar
The skin of a lemon, yellow part only
300 gr.
peeled carrots 4 eggs
80 gr. pastry flour
baking powder 1 on
1 pinch of salt
butter to grease the mold

Development (with thermomix)

Preheat oven to 180 º

Put sugar the glass with the lemon peel, set 30 seconds, progressive speed 5-10.

Add the carrots and set for 20 seconds at speed 5, add eggs and beat every 5 seconds speed 7.

Add the flour, baking powder, salt and almonds and mix reseved 6 seconds, speed 4. Finish mix gently with a spatula.

Place in the oven for about twenty minutes (cupcake version) or 40/45 minutes (cake version), pierced with a stick after this time, we know that is done if the toothpick comes out clean.


The frosting I used is a white chocolate ganache mounted ...

200CL of whipping cream 200g
. white chocolate

Boil the cream, remove from heat and when it has dropped the temperature a little add the chocolate and stir until well blended, cool and put the mixture in the refrigerator, the cream must be very cold to ride, whip the cream once introduced into a sleeve and decorate as desired.

Note: Regarding the question about former brownie cake, the recipe is none other than the famous brownie Megasilvita delicious, you can find the recipe on its website also prepared Thermomix .. by the proportions are very similar to a Genoese cake.

A kiss!




0 comments:

Post a Comment