Sunday, March 6, 2011

ян вермеер

cake "Las Divinas (Patito Feo)


Hi tod @ s! This is the cake I made for my cousin Nuria, it's funny, or what seems to me a cousin of the same age as my eldest. :-)

Montse My aunt is the sister of my father, I took nine years and was my childhood idol, could spend hours at home, now I have an old heavy imagine what it would be to have a little girl all hours stuck at home ... and I loved watching the colonies he was wearing the clothes he wore, his box of nail polish ... and postcards of poetry that was in his room, go with her and her friends to the beach, to the fair, stay to sleep at home ... I have many memories of my childhood focused on him, my aunt was not only that, it was "Monty" my favorite aunt, my hermanaa higher, more :-), and for me, today a reference of myself only say that I write these words to tears ... Today we do not have much contact despite living nearby, the daily life and daily duties often prevent this, although I have always there, I love you Monte! ... and said all this ... Cake here "Las Divinas" I wanted my cousin for her birthday, especially that which Antonella was the word "Divine" ... and well, here what I thought.


The cake was a vanilla cake topped with vanilla syrup and chocolate ganache Rello fondant, cover again, Credipar and wrist is made of gum paste , and Yet many highlights and Pearl Dust ....


Here a detail of the skull ... My daughter has a bag of the Divine that she possessed and amused me add to the decor, so that air had a "vessel" in this photo you can see the Pearl Dust the cake, I applied with a brush ...


Well, that's all, hope you enjoyed it as much as Nuria, a kiss tod @ s and happy Sunday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment