Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ways To Personalize Ribbon

Noddy cake doll cake


Hi tod @ s! forgot publish Alejandro Cake I did last sixth of January, and thinking about the date has already passed two months!

Her mother, Yolanda, asked me a Noddy cake to celebrate her birthday and some cookies to bring to school, including Several ideas were decided by a cake shaped noddies number and uploaded in your car, the truth is that never done nothing noddies and modeling gave me some panic, and was ...


The cake was a vanilla cake MSC, the truth is that it is a cake that gives me very good result, it is ideal for turning, to avoid any so dry, what I do is add half a glass of milk and something else is so fluffy, so drizzle with vanilla syrup and filled with chocolate ganache, the deck is Credipar fondant and gum paste doll. Here is a picture of the detail of the grass, that after my failure with the icing fondant do I choose the Sugarcraft gun.

And here I made cookies to bring to school are decorated with fondant, I thank you for the blog Immaculate Akiyo Cake biscuits making fondant and very cool kindly answered to my questions. I personally prefer the glaze, but to get the faces of these characters so I decided to make concrete with fondant, the kids loved their sugar fix hehe, Dora Explorer for girls ..


Noddy And for kids ...



I hope you liked it!

A kiss tod @ s and until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment