Sunday, March 27, 2011

Best Backpacking For Dslr Travel

sugar flowers cake for a princess castle cake


Hi tod @ s! here we go again Monday and the week starts again, as for me, this will be a week sooo hard and very long .. but everything goes right? so better to start with a good cafelito and many spirits :-).

I show the cake I made for Jessica, she is the teacher of my son and asked if I could make a cake for her mother who is a hairdresser, I found the design online, but the truth is I do not remember the link I wanted to teach since she was a foreign page and was very cool cake, if you edit the entry meeting.

The cake was so ... the truth is that so many children's cake I wanted to do something different.


is a simple design in black and balnco, the cake was vanilla cake with vanilla syrup and filled with chocolate ganache, fondant cover is Credipar and iron, comb and scissors are made of the same stuff but with a bit of CMC to harden on the side was the cable and plug plates but is much appreciated in the photo.


I show a picture of the plates which are a mini-replica of that I have :-).


And that's all for now :-). I hope you have a nice week, kiss a tod @ s and until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment