Saturday, March 12, 2011

Digital Play Ground Movies Online Streaming Free

for Carla and a prize cake


Hi tod @ s! non-heavy me ;-), I show the small cake I gave to my niece on 19 February that it was his birthday. After modeling course my wrist I was half done, is what I was doing an example for the girls ... was a little pain let alone why not? so as to give the gift went to my niece on Sunday, then took advantage and made him a cake together with the doll, is the first time I make a cake to match the model and not vice versa :-). Well the cake was so very spring hehe ..


He looks a bagel in front and the photos I made at my little sister and some had already put his hand ;-), I still managed to make photos of the whole pie jejeje.

The cake was a quick cake orange chocolate ganache filling and the cover is fondant Credipar, the doll is made of gum paste.


Carla, my nephew, he loved the surprise and kept the doll as a souvenir.

I put the cake recipe that is none other than the yogurt cake, we all know, just that I prefer it with milk.


milk cake

Ingredients


1 cup milk 1 cup sunflower oil 2 cups sugar

3 cups flour 1 envelope yeast

3 large eggs or 4 medium eggs
orange extract or other flavoring / essence (vanilla, chocolate, banana, cinnamon ...)

Note: As with the yogurt cake, as they use for the glass of milk is the same that we use to calculate the remaining ingredients.


Development

In a bowl mix the flour and baking powder, sift the mixture and reserve.
Beat eggs and sugar until well blended, posteriormete add the milk and oil and continue beating.
Add the flour and baking powder slowly while beating (I do it with a spoon).
Prepare a pan well with margarine and flour or baking paper and bake at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes to ensure that it is indeed pierced with a toothpick, it has to come out dry, never open the oven before it has passed least half of cooking time to prevent us form a depression in the middle ;-).

And finally wanted to thank Elizabeth and Aurora-Cookies Chic, who have remembered me for this award, thank you! As I reached the 200 fans went to Trini Blog of Trini cuisine and let me take the silver, - she has designed three bronze, silver, gold, depending on the number of followers.



I want to share with you all my fans! When I started this blog I had no idea how it worked, just even know how to leave a comment!, and now you are 223 fans! I hardly think so, so thank you very much to all of you who are there, you visit me, those who read me and leave me a comment, you always make so many illusions. And you know, whoever has a 100/200/300 or more fans on her blog that she feels free to take the prize;-P.

A kiss tod @ s and until next time!






0 comments:

Post a Comment