Saturday, March 12, 2011

How Do Male Models Shave Or Wax

backugan


Hi tod @ s! in my attempt to update the blog with the cakes, I show that I make it a month or month and a half, Louis's mother approached me to make him his little tart, Luís. She is a friend of the brother of a classmate and had seen the cake I did for Victor, Phineas and Ferb . A Backugan loves Louis, a cartoon, is what you have young children, who more or less ;-) I have the drawings clichés.

He had
quite clear from the outset, a simple cake with the logo of the series and some Backugan ball, and here the result ...


A frontal view of the cake ...


The cake was a vanilla cake MSC, topped with vanilla syrup and chocolate ganache filling, covered with fondant Credipar and logo hand-painted with food coloring, I must say I was im-po-si-ble to transfer the drawing board .. fondant and that I followed the steps of Bricorepostería of how to do so I chose to mark it by hand and then transcribed from the original .. so it was not accurate .. but the child recognized him how he saw it :-), I found it funny to see the face of Louis and saying "... Backugaaaan, if my nombreeee ...", these things are priceless.

And a detail of the ball, which I covered with fondant balls of Styrofoam.



I hope you like it, kiss tod @ s and until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment