Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cool Islamicwedding Message

Divendres

On Monday I had a brief moment of glory, if we understand the output on TV as one of them. Divendres tv3 program passes this week in Gava and a couple of weeks we called to inquire what was the tribal dance and for us. Explanations on the phone, sending information by mail .. all documentation work by both parties ..

Still, as a follower of the program that I was aware that all this could stay virtually nothing, but hey, I really was excited to teach something I love so much.

Monday at quarter to five my house became a real quarter: Skirts by all the sides, pompons around here, bracelets and necklaces out there ... and the cat freaking out in colors between each other. For as those who do not want the thing in the end we were six, three of us plus three of my girls .. illusion is making me participate in any way they can, but barely saw them.

At half past five we were leaving my house to get closer to the "bus" in tv3, there we had to spend loads of people and into the park to make a miniensayo and soundcheck. And there ... surprise !!!!! the song that had that dancing was not exactly what I had gone through mail .. luckily, our dance rationale is improvisation, because if we had a dance I would have been dead right there ... so with a look of surprise and before the eyes of the milk of people (if we consider the time and all that) as we rehearse, trying not to look as cool.

At the end we went to "protect us" on the bus, where I ran head-on with Spartacus, the presenter .. and surprise! Is higher and is thinner than it looks on TV .. shit, then I look like a two-seater bus ...

As the six with our six skirts did not fit on the bus, we were moved to a room in the museum that had enabled where we continue to expect the makeup, since in the mail I was told we had to arrive earlier so that we could make up and all the fish ... but surprise! Not planned because apparently they had been informed that we would dress and make ... aichhhh god! We got the makeup artist come and paint me a bit (which I would speak) while the other girls were picking up the pencil to paint at least the eyes and fake tattoos ..

Then came the moment .. we stand where he played and started talking to Espartac Xavi Coral and there entered I, who apparently did not look nervous, but I was nervous as a pudding because the issue of the cameras took fatal .. interview, as imagined, fell in less than nothing: a question about the tribes and the other on the meaning of the word zaghareet .. the devil to comment on my good intentions we took classes in Tintorer Can and Can Felipa or the most important tribal festival in Europe would become this year in Barcelona .. because it had could not explain well what it was tribal, but hey, hopes are always there ..

music sounded and we started to dance .. everything else evaporated .. Fortunately this part I like and control it and even enjoy it ...


The best part? Amina coming to us despite being busy to infinity and beyond, my mother leaving my grandmother alone at home to come to the park, my brother watching from Andover and lost the interview Nur, when he saw me on TV out home run with one of the twins and came to us, my students, who participated and those who followed him at home or online, the post-prime time in the Turkish beer up and down and lots of laughs .. Alex, when we cut into the TV is turned to look at his mother and asked more? .. As always, the environment, our beloved environment!
Gavà Television also gave me a mini interview, but it's so mini mini so that neither the hang ... Astorga is now time to think about our new stop! And then probably some more sites .. :) That does not stop the wheel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment