Monday, March 21, 2011

Area Calculation From Elliptical Dish End

Another small cake for Mickey and Minnie and another award! Harley Davidson Cake


Hi tod @ s! Today I showed the cake I made for Pol, the small of my daughter's teacher, Last year I made her cake to celebrate his birth and his cousin, babies moon cake and this year I made the cake their first birthday, thank you very much Mabel and Mike for trusting me again, and that they were advised that Mickey and Minnie me I did not do very well, so dodgy it is to get a decent expression in these mice! Among some ideas opted for this Megasilvita design, my teacher always fondant and inspiration because it makes some amazing work ... Finally .. so was the cake.


Sorry for the photos, which are a real apology, I think my denial as far as photography is concerned, not fixed or with a camera in a position so for now the phone is what you get, what a shame because natural assure you it was much prettier than the pictures :-(.


The cake safely back to what tastes are concerned, vanilla cake with vanilla syrup and filled with chocolate ganache fondant, fondant cover is Credipar and dolls are gum paste.




Molten felicitats Pol!!

And now I want to thank my friends Cris and Mode of the blog, Eat rich with Cris and Mode have been agreed for me to deliver another award to my blog, what enthusiasm!


Well, as usual you pass it on to five blogs again I spent some time in the award, but the truth is that after naming a number, I have many regrets for having left to others, and I promise it's true, so following "My Line" is dedicated to everyone @ s , if someone wants you to feel free to get it.

A kiss tod @ s and until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment