Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fortichiari Puntofermo Mosca

stylist Lola and Charlotte


Hi tod @ s again! about a short story? Once upon a time two princesses, Lola, a blond girl with blue eyes and Charlotte, Chestnut brown eyes were very friendly and spent so much time playing in pink castle, where the roofs of the towers were painted with glitter and butterflies were vanilla fondant .. and all this in a pie ... Lola's mom called me on Friday at noon to see if I could make a cake for Sunday, Monday celebrating her birthday with her friend Charlotte and he liked the cake I made for Gina, Gina princess castle cake has already been a year since I made the pie last year Lola Pocoyo cake, my mother, how time flies!, here's the cake ...


I've said many times, I like to make cakes in a castle, they are so as a child, I better because I like castles made fifteen ;-).

The cake was entirely of chocolate, cake, filling and syrup, let a bomb, but rich :-), the cover is again Credipar, the figures of gum paste and towers of tablets, the tejaditos are cookie ice cream cones covered with fondant.

Loles
, Lola's mom wrote me an e-mail to say he had been a success, that the girls had been deluded looking cake and was delicious. I'm glad the truth is that I'm much calmer when they liked.

Here is a pic of the blond doll, a mini-Lola.



And a pic of mini-Charlotte ...



And the last picture more closely ...


Loles
Thanks again for your confidence, I'm so glad you liked!

A kiss tod @ s and until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment