Thursday, March 10, 2011

Effects Zig Zag Cigarillos

Mickey and Minnie Cake Marta East


Hi
tod @ s! vierneees finally! and finishes the week, as my working hours are concerned, and now enjoy a little of the weekend and no play? :-).

This is the second cake I made for my daughter's birthday, as I always said she prefers animals to princesses, so he asked me to make a Mickey Mouse cake for your party, what is wrong that week was the flu, so I could not make Mickey Mouse's house she wanted and I chose to do this he had seen on the blog Megasilvita. I hate Mickey model, extremely hard to me face and I just love how I have so I tried to dissuade her in every way but there was no way, if it is of fixed ideas, well .. for so was the cake ..


It looks super colorful and changing a lot taking pictures with natural light, but these photos are made with the mobile I made down in the house where we celebrated and light note ... Here an aerial view of the cake ...


And finally, my attempts to Mickey ... jajaja super happy here


And Minnie ...


two megabizcochos The cake was vanilla dipped in syrup, vanilla and chocolate ganache fillings, how the cake would be for children is a combination of flavors that never fails or at least to me ;-), the deck is brand fondant Credipar and therefore the number of dolls are made from gum paste.

To accompany the cake I made some red velvet cupcakes with buttercream frosting of cream cheese, decorated in simple, but the kids liked them.


And this is all a kiss tod @ s and happy weekend, until next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment