Thursday, August 5, 2010

210 Mm Scooter Wheels

Cairo Day 7: OFU that heat

We tread the road and not be hot, cooked lentils is that they could simply leaving them in sidewalk ... not only the sun, mercilessly crushing, is that the streets are big saunas findlandesas where sometimes hard to breathe. So we cloistered in the hotel until a decent hour, something like half past five or six in the afternoon.

Yesterday we decided to see the spectacle of the "dervishes" (Raqs Tannura) to finish in the Jhalili quietly ... first one and then you to stringing the streets to get to Naguib.

The alleys. For those not first may seem a wild chaos, but if you look closely it is much easier than one might imagine a priori .. will it or will know me by heart ...

Narrow streets filled things that are repeated over and over and over again .. in a post say you enganyan least another that are cheaper than the Day .. but what everyone agrees on is that you are wonderful, beautiful and if you want an Egyptian husband.

All that "harassment" seems fun at first, overwhelming the second day, exasperating the third and fourth start espabilarte and answer .. eye, not answer them in a border, so that takes care of Maria Lujan, but to laugh at the whole situation. I got to this point and the first day and I enjoy butt ... when I'm always asked China nationality and yesterday I even sell one of the sellers the seller on your side ...

overwhelms me not, nor I stressed, although there was a moment yesterday that surrounded me and did not know where to go ... but I understand that looked from the outside and who do not know that they can be demeaning ... but who makes disparaging, they repeat sounding phrases but they are empty or who ensenyar? Who will believe the declarations of love or them, despite being married, they do it? Who is left

enganyar is because they want .. I prefer to catch me as it is: a great theater ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment