Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hp Pavilion T3000 Desktop Ethernet Driver

Cairo Day 9: Respect?

If it's Friday and you are under the protection of Mostafa, plays travel to Alexandria. So far I have not talked to my teacher of Arabic, but without it life would be nothing here .. only the confidence he gave us did years ago we moved freely this city as chaotic and you can return anytime without stress, almost like Cairo. Mostafa

does vacation. Just classes in Barcelona and travels to Cairo to start school here for a minute without neglecting their students, by getting taxis to the various activities, inviting them to lunch or dinner at home ... Traditionally

Friday, to be rest day becomes the day of Alexandria and six o'clock we left the city to take advantage. This year I had a special meaning because Amina gave me a couple of books to donate to the library of Alexandria, so loaded with them and with great enthusiasm, endured the repeat visits, because basically, I could have stayed all day in the library without problems.

At the end of the catacombs beneath the shade of one of the few trees that had, started talking to one of the women who shared journey with us, one of which was roast of heat because he had told it was a jacket and when I told him take it off I said no, because she wore braces. The look and said I and me? Wear tight and I'm sweating like crazy .. so imagine jacket! The other woman looked at my neck (non-existent because it was covered with a shirt) and said "no, it's best do not take it away, out of respect, because I have lived with a family here and does not make them grace .

Then I entered the seven evils (in my, are worse than the seven plagues) I looked .. and said respect? I will not die of heat respect misunderstood. His eyes were those of wanting to do evil, but not fazed me .. this is the same lady who saw a sign "no touch the sculptures and the first thing he did was touch.

I will not apologize. I am very respectful when I have to be, but nobody will tell me if I can wear braces or not or how I go. The accept if morals really seriously injured, because I'm in a country that is not mine, but if she meets an Egyptian family, I know many people know of its Egyptian and double standards. I can not use that prayer relieves them of all their sins when they spend all damn day trying to get into the panties of every woman who caught. I served during the Ramadan to wash all the sins of the year ... I use that are always morally correct, if I did not dedicate myself to eat with your eyes I see men that they can not do the same. If my shoulders are scared, too bad. At the end of the day are mine and not going to have them ...

catalanita But that tells me what I can and I can not do when even my teacher never told me anything, no, over there no way. It sucks when people who are more Catholic than the pope and fuck me to tell me what is bothering them to the Egyptians and what does not. We have made so many pictures these days that facebook should be filled with our images, phrases that sometimes we are dedicated to frighten the bravest .. and they deserve respect for fiction that would cause me to die of heat? Come on!! No, sorry but no.

There are other ways to show respect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment