Sunday, August 22, 2010

Frustration 2 Card Game

So annoying to be right in some things ..

I heard by chance:

theft last Saturday of poppies, the work of Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh
valued at more than 39 million euros, Mohamed Mahmoud Khalil Museum in Cairo, capital of Egypt, has become a mess full of mystery



Why will not surprise me at all? Everything surrounding the picture was a provocation, as I told you in the chronicle of Cairo day 8, and the strongest is that it is the second time stolen. Well, I do not know how would be the last time, but this time it has gotten really easy, in fact, not surprise me that within a few days hanging in the youtube video with the making off of " how to steal a Van Gogh ."


Now, if this were not enough, journalists have been charged one of the statues in the entrance of the museum to go cover the news .. indeed, it is not serious!

( photo of Khaled el-Fiqi )

0 comments:

Post a Comment