Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Honeymoon Giftbaskets

medieval castle cake for Mickey and Minnie Tart Zoe


Hi tod @ s! Never have you heard that "do not want soup, take two cups" because that happened to me with Mickey cakes, three in the same week, my daughter, Pol and this for Zoe :-). Finally I'm going to get a taste to that of modeling the character :-).

Patricia, her mother contacted me to make a cake for your little Mickey, who turned three years old, with Mickey and Minnie dolls .. and well .. here the result ...



Again, I had the chance to see the face and the reaction of Zoe, who knew how it was for her saying "gimme, gimme, gimme ... "What grace to see the illusion of sin, as I always say, these things are priceless.


The cake was a yogurt cake with chocolate ganache filling, fondant cover Credipar and the dolls are modeled on gum paste.


I'm so glad you liked Patricia!

A kiss tod @ s and until next time!




0 comments:

Post a Comment