Sunday, April 24, 2011

Brunette Hair With Blonde Chunks

Sweet Tart Tart Pocoyo to Aysha

Hi tod @ s! I hope you are enjoying a well deserved holiday of Easter, in Catalonia there are still two days because tomorrow is still party! :).

outstanding
I have a lot of stuff to upload to the blog, pictures courses that I have, biscuits, some cakes because of the poor quality photographs are to be pending (and my cookies Sant Jordi, I have not yet been able to download the mobile, I'm terrible at it .. but also gives me time for much else: (.

Today I'm the cake I made for Aysha, last year became the first birthday cake, you can see here and this year their daddies have trusted me again to prepare the cake for its second meet. The theme of the cake? Pocoyo! I love the character! her mother and wanted, white and include the characters of the series, he liked one I did some time and here the result ...

As I said, the pictures are of very poor quality .. hardly appreciate the details. The bottom tier is vanilla MSC bathed in syrup, vanilla and chocolate ganache filling, the top floor is a chocolate brownie dipped in chocolate syrup and raspberry jam filling, the cover is fondant Credipar and dolls are modeled with gum paste.

Pocoyo A pic ...


And an aerial view of the cake ...



I am glad that you liked, thank you for trusting me again!

A kiss tod @ s and until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment