Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dry Cm Early Pregnancy




Hi tod @ s! I show you today the cake I made for Laia. His mother Nancy asked me to make a cake for her birthday in a castle, but the cake was for few persons people, so a two-story cake was too .. so in the end I did an adaptation of the cake Clara Castillo I did a few months, but without the towers, yes I had to take the princess as she liked as much, the cake was so ...

I added a little butterflies and the doll was really cute, well this time and had the textured brick, which the former had to do it by hand.


The cake was a vanilla sponge cake soaked in syrup, vanilla and chocolate ganache filling, the cover is Credipar and the princess is made with gum paste.


The cake really like Natalia and Laia, I very much appreciate the message you sent me, as I always say am thrilled to know that you have enjoyed and that everything went well, I am delighted.

I hope you like it, kiss tod @ s, and the next!


0 comments:

Post a Comment