Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gpspholne Legacy Of Goku

Aurora, Sleeping Beauty


Hi tod @ s again!

wanted to show you the cake I made for Imma, do a couple of weeks or so. His mother Anna, my colleague, the year Last I made a castle for your princess, the princess castle cake Imma, and this year I also wanted something set in princesses, but without repeating the cake last year. A Imma loves Princess Aurora, so I made this cake super pink ;-)..


The truth is that was very nice, very pink and very little girl. In the photos are not appreciated, but it was all tinged with Pearl Dust gives a touch of shine to fondant and more striking, the princess, given my failure when I tried to imitate it faces impossible preferred "my style" a "sister" most of my other dolls, says Monica ;-).

madeira cakes
Two vanilla sponge cake dipped in syrup, vanilla and chocolate ganache fillings. The roof is brand fondant Credipar and wrist is gum paste.

An aerial view of the cake.



Imma emailed me very emotional saying they had loved, above all Imma who was very surprised because all the girls who were separated from the cake. The truth is that am thrilled to know that after all the work the cake not only liked the outside but also inside.

A kiss tod @ s and until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment