Friday, April 1, 2011

Camila Rodriguez shemale

modeling course


s Hi everybody again! finally reached the weekend! as I said, my week has been intense, but everything happens for better or worse ;-).

Other things to notice I had the pleasure of modeling course flowers Vivian Vanilla Sucre i , if you know your blog does not pass that way because it's really an artist.

Making flowers was one of my unfinished business and I was super excited, I went with my friend Monty's The greedy rat, and the truth is that the course has fulfilled all my expectations, Viviana is a wonderful girl and with great patience, and I'm very happy with everything I've learned and my flowers .. but we'll see when I have to do them alone at home ;-) I'm currently trying to locate stores to find what you need here and not have a wide variety of cutters and others, I'll tell you ...

Well, here I put some photos that I happened Viviana ... learned to refine petals, wire, and I learned new words like roulette (refine the petals), and ACOC (cup of petals in the center of the roll), how to stop dry flowers, colored to spice powder ...

We made two types of pink ...





A carnation, some jasmine, azaleas, a fuchsia ...



A closer picture of the pink ..





And the peony, I encantaaaaa ...


me with my flowers here happier than a quail with my flowers :-).


Montse flowers, super cool! with what flowers like them sure is not slow in putting into practice what we learned.



And one last photo with Viviana, where I see a tired face .. luckily, the last day took the car Montse ;-).



And this is all a pleasure to share with you two evenings, Viviana a pleasure to see you again and learn from you, Monty, you're a great person, I laughed a lot :-).
A kiss tod @ s and good weekend, until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment