Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spiderbabe Online Spiderbabe Online



Did you know that for good luck when you mudáis to a floor, you have to give salt? And it's bad luck to use salt you have left? (Which otherwise can be a filth) And to throw this old salt is bad luck if before no has traído a casa tu nueva sal regalada? Bueno, pues yo no sabía nada de nada...


Y vamos, a este paso hago un master!!! Como un bombo me dejaron ayer la cabeza entre unos y otros... pero no pasa nada!!! Mi madre me había dado sal y yo tiré la vieja justo después de traer la mia.. señor...


No sé si hay más supersticiones.. casi que prefiero no saberlo, pero al retirar algunas cosillas de la terraza me salió una sargantana ydespués de asustarme y chillar como una posesa (consiguiendo que la pobre sargantana se paralizara tanto o más que yo), me alegré y le di la bienvenida, porque he decidido que ella da buena suerte y es una buena señal (a ella welcome cared a milk, as is pyrogen realized that I was no danger) ... her baby I welcomed today (it was something like the mini me of yesterday) and apparently seen I think I will finish by drawing on the terrace, to see how it goes .. We


a couple of days and procurement arrangements, to freak with everything you need to do and, on the other hand, illusions and how it will ... in principle, on October 1 and will be sleeping on my floor .. if it is not worth nothing!

(Image: Lluis Orfila Pons )

0 comments:

Post a Comment