Saturday, September 11, 2010

Adult Genre Movies Online Watch

FESTIVAL EXPECTED Baum


Hey buddies of my life and my heart.
Today I want to invite the festival of short films by the Bauman to be held from 13 to 19 September.

This unintelligible phrase listed above, for which you do not know, is the link to the festival. There you will find all the information as I'm too lazy to give you.



And lend me all your attention now, because I'll tell you once and nothing more, and think that this information can change the course of your life.
On 14 September, from 22 to 23:30 in the auditorium of Terrassa, they envisioned a series of short films, including I LOVE FILM RAMBLA be a visual spectacle that you can not miss.
In this life you have to plant a tree, write a book, I forget what the third and see I LOVE FILM RAMBLA, so we are 14.

0 comments:

Post a Comment