Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lucky Date Electro Refill Board

OS-DINNER SNACK IN PARADISE vol.1



How nice is the quiet, the sound of birds, the smell of fresh grass, the solitude required to encourages relaxation and imagination.
How beautiful these lush forests and endless. What rich
those fried potatoes Mc Donald's to help further the dream (Well what the rich is a phrase I'm doing well for the description of my great work, because to me they are disgusting. Those are not chips, are a kind of substitute or mashed and fried up crispy and not ever know nothing ... all I do not like). Follow. What a pleasure
afternoon in a beautiful place. Today everything is so perfect that I'll leave the rest here, sure the biosphere and photosynthesis destroy them, and they emanate a light with the promise of life and love.
not it?


FRIENDS, SAVE TO NATURE, BUT GIVE ME ALLERGY, AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM MUCH MORE THAN CITY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment