Sunday, February 27, 2011

Difference Between Corn Maize

International Day for Rare Diseases

On Tuesday, 15 while returning by train every week of my class in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bViladecans pass the train station went dark and stopped ... per minute (more or less) started at half and half light ... I thought "looks have started the blackout early ".

At Gavà station I realized that the light had gone there, everything was lit with just the moonlight and the few nearby buildings .. shit! The station continues to works and the doors opened I saw that we stopped near a gate slowly trying to put myself .. got ... the people passed me with a rush that I do and I was not even located ...

Soon by little I got to see the way ... whether it is easy because everyone goes to the same place. But I do not see how the rest of the people and I go slower if you do not know the way: a paper low a stone on the floor .. anything can cause the big pine stick me for not having seen. I got to the stairs and located the rails, between that and the residual lumen could go down .. at a slow pace, yes, but why run?? For

to prevent people will coil because apparently you have no right to go slow.


We assume that we are all normal. We assume that if a person has no headset, cane or crutches, can not be "sick." Going so fast that even for a moment think of others.


came to me with snorts surpassing without asking for a moment why he was so slow ... eye, do not need help me, just respect me ...

Today is international day rare diseases. Mine is one of them (retinitis pigmentosa book as the doctor who takes me) and I can not go with a small sign hanging that says " care in the dark not see shit." I am making because I can afford it because my level of "handicap" is small (and I hope to remain so until I die) and because there is no other choice.


may seem silly, but behind each rare disease is a complicated story .. in my case I am lucky, the evidence is not too painful and my life not in danger. But we must be aware, go a little slower in this fucking life respecting others.


We focus so much on ourselves that sometimes I think I'm not the only one that has affected his view .. Sometimes the people around me are much more short-sighted to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment