Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Request Letter Formatof Internet Disconnection

SUPER-AGGRESSIVE TRADING EXECUTIVE

- Yes, yes, for what I mentioned. The floor is that I bought is fine.
is about 2 hours from downtown, is a 30 floor without elevator is about 25 square meters, finished fourth quality, and only cost me 213 million euros.
- "Very good guy, go bargain bastard.
- Ahhh! I forgot, no toilet.
- Better, no? my mother that pint of Pisac.
- Yeah the truth is we're very happy.
- No wonder. Well come to enjoy.
- Come to us see, and spend a day home, yes, come and let's not screw it piss.
- Done.




Well guys, you know, embark on a hipotequilla and enjoy that are 2 days old and 30 years paying off the floor.

Incidentally, speaking of this interesting and rather nasty issue. Watch this short is fine, I swear, really for the good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment