Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mother Raped By Son And His Frie...



I still can not just believe everything I've got to put these years in one room .. and I do not think so because right now out of here and take it to the floor is becoming a task of the heaviest ... I have four days

I can not feed my soul, I crawl back and forth and when I have to sleep not stop spinning round and round ... I go from here to there as a ghost with chains and found that I have my own howl of war.

is not a cry, because the mental image of a scream is courage, strength .. mine is a howl that most of the time is rather whine that sounds something like as "water" .. which if I had a Cuban accent to be encouraging, but in my case is quite the opposite ... After discovering that every time he made a painful effort that left me cry I tried to change the pattern, but no way, it comes naturally .. and no, not "water," but rather "aua", which I suspect is the shortened form of "uhhhh ahhh ahhh" .. come on, that my brain does not have the strength to complain properly.

Well, the floor and has its own personality, despite missing so many things ... the only thing I'm dreading is the moment you have to take everything out of bags and order, but that's another story ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment