Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fluid In Pouch Of Douglas Treatment



I know, I admit, I am a total cake with this great work of art, but it's one of my favorite works. I love him, I'm in love with him, and for those who know me know that in me is strange, because I'm brutal and self-criticism.
There are pictures, impoverishment of mine, who have been abused by me. Insults, attempted karate kicks, but he did not contempt .... for now, this is the apple of my eye.


This precious paintings belonging to a series called SURREAL CONSUMERISM (the exhibition can be seen until October 19 at the Casa Soler i Palet "), and this particular painting is called true happiness.
With it I want to express a truth (or not) as a temple: "The more things it is the happiest"
What? What do you think about this? Yes, no?
Come on, encourage you to write your opinion, but quite frankly, do not yap about whining.




Son, happiness is made of small things: A small yacht, a small mansion, a small fortune ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment