Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Griha Pravesh Sample Invitation Cards

BARONESS MUSEUM PROCESS II CRISTISSEN


As a good artist I am, my life is full of dreams, I'm so fickle that I think every day I have a new dream, which I sometimes stressed and suffer from anxiety, and that makes me put so nervous that I can not get air to breathe, and makes you see the rest of the world as a kind of nightmare, it seems I'm not there, I'm out and me off and I can hardly speak horrors leaving home ... Total to dream is so beautiful, and the hope is the last to be lost.

As I was saying, that within the 1.000.000.000.0007 dreams I have is one that is constant, there is one I want more than others, a museum, a spectacular local decorated my way, and plump to bursting with works of art purchased by me and to my taste, I mean I'm in charge there and shut everyone. It would be spectacular, it would be a mixture of baroque and art diogenes syndrome.
I even thought the ticket prices: $ 5 adults, children 15 euros (is giving me an anger that touched all).




For now and unfortunately I have no purchasing power to make my dream come true, but in my potential buy works of art that I love for a possible tomorrow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment