Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Brent Corrigan Facebook

One after another .. Per

Yesterday I got to thinking that if I had been writing all the "little" things that have been passed on the floor since I moved, now have almost a book that I could laugh for a few hours.

For example will suffice: I have been since I entered the apartment without hot water in the sink. This summer no one would notice, but now the last thing I want is to wash my face or teeth with cold water, so either open the faucet of the shower (that works) or warm water in the microwave .. Yesterday, while my father was washing his hands (and I guess that is cross about it despite having to stop hot water as it was chilly) came to tell me: " not being turned upside down?".

said than done.

What I tell you what it cost the previous tenant tell me ...

And yes, perhaps I should have realized I. .. but not used to open the faucet with cold water to stop ... Luckily I content of unblanched thinking I was going to get wet with cold water ...

To make matters worse, since I can not have heat because there is not enough power for now, decided to get under a duvet .. damn time! As if not enough how much I weighed convicted after two hours of being under his hands began to itch, chest ... I slept fingers ... Allergy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously ... luckily my floor I love and end up being ideal for the death, if not ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment